Wednesday 18 May 2011

Heading out

Welcome and thank you for following my quest to write a practical and easy-to-use 'playbook' for people implementing change in their workplace.

I remember the first time I was given a change role. I didn't have a clue about what I needed to do or how to do it. Everyone around me was in 'action mode' with little time to walk me through the key questions to be answered and decisions to be made. Survival quickly became my main objective.

After 21 years of making change work for individuals, teams and organizations, I still see people thrown into change roles who desperately need the support of someone who has been there before. My goal is to do so by identifying and decoding the key questions around making change. I appreciate you being there along the way.

Phil

1 comment: