Defining goals and outcomes seem so much easier for things you have done before. There's a lot to be said for trial and error. After a few drafts, here are my aspirations as I see them today:
- create a resource that people find relevant, practical and helpful
- capture practical lessons learned that often decide success or failure
- appeal to all four learning styles - don't limit my style to what I like to read
- adopt a writing voice that is true to me - would someone who knows me say, "That's Phil"?
- be passionate and courageous